Eighth Circuit Court
- Successfully Defended Ford Motor Company In A Highly Contested Worker's Compensation Case regarding employer's entitlement to credit for excess benefits provided to an injured employee and obtained a Court of Appeals decision in favor of Ford Motor Company in a case entitled Nathan Buie v. Ford Motor Company, 743 S.W.2d 480.
- Successfully Defended General Motors Corporation In A Multi-plaintiff Products Liability Claim forcing the dismissal of plaintiff's Petition prior to the close of discovery in the United States District Court, Pamela Wrinkle, et al v. General Motors Corporation, Case No. 90-0499-CV-W-8.
- Has Successfully Defended General Motors Corporation And Authorized General Motors Corporation Dealership in numerous breach of warranty and related litigation in the entire State of Missouri and Eastern Kansas in both State and Federal Courts.
- Was Cited In The Wall Street Journal for negotiating and successfully implementing an innovative cost saving program in representing General Motors Corporation in the States of Missouri and Kansas.
- Represented The School District Of Kansas City, Missouri For Approximately Seven (7) Years, while a member of the firm of North and Chionuma, in transaction and litigation matters in the environmental law and construction contract areas.
- Research And Drafted The School District Of Kansas City, Missouri's Current MBE/WBE policy encouraging the inclusion of minorities and women in the contracts let by the school district.